- Stephen Hesselbo: Chair (since 2012); Integrated Jurassic stratigraphy and palaeoenvironmental change; (member since 2004, secretary 2008-2012).
- Jingeng Sha: Vice-Chair (since 2008); Mesozoic bivalve palaeontology, stratigraphy, palaeogeography, lake systems, and regional geological evolution.
- Angela Coe: Secretary (since 2012); Jurassic chemostratigraphy; Jurassic sequence stratigraphy; regional geology of the Late Jurassic NW Europe (member since 2008).
- Emanuela Mattioli: Vice-Chair elect (member since 2013).
- Gregory Pienkowski: Vice-Chair elect (member since 2013).
- Mabrouk Boughdiri: North African regional geology; radiolaria; correlation (since 2008).
- Paul Bown: Nannofossil palaeoecology, evolution and biostraigraphy; secretary-general of the ICS (Secretary 2004-2008).
- Ahmad Fayez: Micropaleontology, Macropaleontology, Palaeoecology, Biostratigraphy (since 2013).
- Susana Damborenea: Jurassic bivalve taxonomy, palaeoecology and biostratigraphy; palaeobiogeography; circum-Pacific palaeogeography; circum-Pacific region and especially South and Central America (since 2004).
- Susanne Feist-Burkhardt: Jurassic stratigraphic, evolutionary and palaeoecological palynology (since 2008).
- Bruno Galbrun: Magnetostratigraphy; integrated timescale (since 2008).
- Linda Hinnov: Cyclostratigraphy; timescale (since 2008).
- Oksana Dzyuba: Jurassic faunas and their chronostratigraphic and palaeobiogeographic integration; palaeogeography and plate reconstructions; eastern Tethys and South-East Asia (since 2013).
- Atsushi Matsuoka: Radiolarian biostratigraphy and ecology; accretion complex geology (since 2008).
- Christian Meister: Ammonite biostratigraphy, palaeoecology and evolution, especially Early Jurassic (since 2008).
- Eckhard Mönnig: Ammonite biostratigraphy, especially Middle-Late Jurassic; global correlation; regional geology NW Europe (since 2013).
- Jim Ogg: Palaeomagnetism and its application to stratigraphy; geological time-scale (since 2004).
- Federico Olóriz: Late Jurassic ammonite biostratigraphy and taphonomy; SW Europe regional geology (since 2008).
- Mikhail Rogov: Middle–Late Jurassic biostratigraphy, palaeobiogeography and correlation; regional geology of Russia, Siberia and adjacent areas (since 2008).
- Grzegorz Pieńkowski: Multidisciplinary stratigraphy, sedimentology and paleoecology (since 2013)
- Dhirendra Kumar Pandey: Late Jurassic Ammonites; Jurassic palaeontology and palaeoenvironments in India (since 2013).
- Emanuela Mattioli: Calcareous nannoplankton (since 2013)
- Yongdong Wang: Jurassic palaeobotany; marine and non-marine Jurassic correlation (since 2008).
- Špela Goričan: Taxonomy and biochronology of Radiolaria; stratigraphy of Mesozoic basins (since 2013).
- Raymond Enay
- Jai Krishna
- Benpei Liu
- Arnold Zeiss
- Tadashi Sato